Collecting and Using Data
Data You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide us, including:
- your name, email, cell phone number, taxpayer identification number (e.g., US social insurance number) or other identification number issued by a public authority, date of birth, home address, IP-address when creating an account, forming your portfolio and sending a request for support;
- email and phone numbers of your acquaintances if you decide to invite them to use ECOMINING & CRYPTOTRADERS LIMITED within our partner program when creating an account; while allowing your acquaintances to refuse from commercial messages they receive from us;
- information on transactions you performed using our services, including scope of funds related to Bitcoin transactions, type of a transaction being performed and other related information.
Other Data Collected
We can also automatically collect the following data:
When you visit our website, we use indirect tools of analysis to collect data on your computer and Internet connection. This information includes IP-address of your computer and/or Internet provider at the time of accessing our web-resource; Internet-address of websites, where you place our link or from which you pass to our website before visiting our website; browser you use, as well as your actions and preferences on our website. All this information is used for internal purposes and understanding of the way in which our website is used, including for the purposes of improving our services.
- Site Management
We collect data on using our website for administration, protection and improvement of internal services and our system, as well as to better understand preferences of visitors of our website and optimize content we serve; to learn problems of the server; to make summary statistics on the use of our resource, as well as to improve our marketing and studies.
- Do Not Track Command
Protection of Data We Collect
Retention of Data We Collect
If you wish to completely delete your ECOMINING & CRYPTOTRADERS LIMITED account, please contact us from your registered email. We may save information on you in our databases till your account is active or if necessary to subsequently provide you services pursuant to the current legislation.
We will save and use your personal data, if necessary, to perform our legal obligations, resolve disputes, as well as comply with the terms and conditions of signed agreements. Term of storage may exceed the period of our mutual relations, but it goes on till it is necessary for us to have sufficient data to answer any questions that may arise in the future. For example, we may need certain information we must save to prevent fraud, as well as for own legal protection and prevent or mitigate any damage we may suffer. Such saving is also possible if we reasonably believe that it is required by a law, other regulatory act, requirement or guiding principle.
Access to Information We Collect
We will answer your request on accessing your personal information we collected within terms stipulated by the current legislation.
We are also ready for cooperation and provision of data to public authorities and law enforcement agencies of the country of jurisdiction according to the citizenship of the User or a suffered party on the ground of corresponding requests only in cases stipulated by international legislation.
Sharing Data We Collect
We can transfer your information only in the following manner and on the following grounds:
- you have agreed to or otherwise authorized such transfer;
- we have aggregated or anonymized information so that it does not allow your identification;
- only in part related to third-party service providers we use in the provision of our services, including for certain advertisement, transactions or other financial and technological services (to hosting providers, email service providers in the verification of personal data, support, payment, etc.);
- if it is stipulated or we believe that it is stipulated by the current legislation or within court proceedings;
- for the purposes of protection of rights, property and security of ECOMINING & CRYPTOTRADERS LIMITED, our users and companies, including, for example, due to court proceedings, or to identify and prevent crime, fraud, restore and protect our intellectual rights;
due to sales, merger, transfer or reorganization of all or part of our business.
If you enter our system to get information on our software products, updates and offers, we will use your name and email to send you such information. If you do not wish to get the above messages any more, you may refuse from subscription following instructions contained in the letters you receive or on our website. Please pay attention that we may send you messages with data on transactions, even if you unsubscribe from our marketing communications. Also, if your service is temporarily suspended for reasons of technical servicing, we may email you a corresponding notice.
Links to Other Websites and Online Services
Changes to this Policy